PXG - Receiving Admin Associate (Scottsdale, Arizona)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Receiving Admin Associate is responsible for performing the administrative tasks involving the receipt of goods into the ERP system. Receiving Admin will work in partnership with multiple departments to ensure that those transactions are processed accurately and in a timely manner. Receiving Admin is responsible for communicating the status of receipts to ensure Inventory Planning, Marketing, and Production can maintain accurate forecasts and scheduling.
- Ensure goods delivered are accurately received into ERP. This includes deliveries direct to warehouse, drop shipments to distributors, and 3PL’s
- Complete Landed Cost for international deliveries
- Investigate any discrepancies related to deliveries
- Maintain records of daily receipts and receiving paperwork
- Clearly and effectively communicate the status of, and any issues related to, the receipt of goods into the ERP system
Experience and Education Preferred:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-year of working in a high paced logistics environment with international reach
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player, willing to jump in and help where needed to build trustworthy and supportive working relationships
- Ability to learn quickly and work under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
Perks of working at PXG:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Dependent Care and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid parental leave
- Employer paid short term disability and life insurance
- Free set of golf clubs after 90 days
- Employee Discounts
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Free in-house café with coffee and snacks
This position works in an office environment.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 2082