PXG - Quality Engineer
Position Title: QA Engineer
Report To: Director of Digital Development
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
The QA Engineer is responsible for testing web sites and applications through the entire development lifecycle. Responsibilities include testing assigned development tasks and ensuring quality deliverables.
- Planning and developing test plans for web sites, web applications and digital development deliverables.
- Manual and Automated functional and regression tests planning
- Implementing and maintaining automated testing framework
- Reproduce and document defects reported
- Working with team members to ensure quality code and deliverables
- Improving process to evolve testing processes
- Keeping up with current technology and industry best practices
- Other responsibilities as requested
Experience and Education Required:
- 2 years of application development and implementation experience.
- 2 years of quality assurance experience.
- 2 years of automation or regression testing experience.
- 2 years of Agile experience.
- 1 years of experience designing and implementing a test automation framework
- Experience with implementing automation frameworks.
- Experience with Agile Methodology and tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience writing test strategy and test plans
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Understanding of object-oriented languages and design patterns
- A working knowledge of SQL database design
- Experience working with web-based content management systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communicating effectively with internal and external teams
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow to ensure quality and timeliness
- Thrive in a fast-paced multi-project environment
This position is located in an office environment and will be required to sit or stand for long periods of time working on a computer and talking on the phone. This position will be required to attend events and meetings outside of the office.
Job Reference #: 1254