PXG - Purchasing Coordinator - Retail Stores
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Purchasing Coordinator - Retail Stores is responsible for purchasing for a variety of materials in accordance with store policies; ensures that vendors meet our quality, quantity, cost, and delivery needs; and performs related duties as assigned.
- Create, maintain, and ensure accuracy of Purchase Orders
- Collaborate with the Retail Sales team on retail store build out needs
- Collaborate with Store Managers to create a standardized list of non-inventory items they require
- Manage PO approvals based on company policy
- Maintain supplier list, purchasing record, and any related documentation for your area
- Prepare reports as needed
- Maintain strong working relationships with vendors
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- 2-years of experience in same or similar role
- Working knowledge of ERP/CRM systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
This position works in an office environment. Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1622