PXG - Project Manager III (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating and managing projects related to the IT team (Infrastructure, Hardware, Physical Locations, and Security). The Project Manager is the coordinator between business partners, technology, laborers, contractors, and project deliverables. This role works with both internal teams and external vendors/contractors to achieve desired project plan. This role leverages project management tools and industry-standard workflows to coordinate resources across multiple business units, enforce accountability, and communicate project deliverables, timelines, and information. Communication, follow-through and persistence is critical to this position as well as time management and planning. This role also requires familiarity with technical areas related to IT workflow and basic IT concepts and principals in order to direct appropriate resources.
- Manage projects in part or in whole from creation to implementation
- Identify, manage, and communicate potential risks or liabilities of projects
- Assist in the definition of scope and project goals
- Work with both internal and external teams to solve project blockers
- Serve as the point of contact for technology-focused projects
- Identify resource requirements across multiple projects and coordinate resources to ensure project success
- Identify methods to improve project communication, resources and related efficiencies
- Develop relationship with key stakeholders, business leaders and team members
- Evaluate project outcome and identify areas for improvement
Experience and Education Required:
- Minimum 5 years in a Project Management role
- Minimum 3 years in a customer-facing support role
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines and Software Development Workflow
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus
- Experience with construction and electrical designs is a plus
- Understanding of the Project Management Institute (PMI) Framework
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details and time constraints
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Authoring and maintenance of documentation related to projects
- Capable of independently solving moderate to extremely complex problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including authoring project summaries on a consistent basis
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a diversified workload
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all stakeholders from new employees to executive staff
This position will be exposed to various working conditions, both in a team environment and independently. Must be able to sit and work at a desk and stand for long periods of time. This position will be required to travel to various properties depending on needs. Work from home will be available on occasion. Additionally, on-call rotation periods may include support requests during off-hours, weekends or holidays, as those are typically high sales days for our retail businesses. Applicant must be able to lift 20 pounds and carry for short distances approximately from a
parking lot to an end user's desk.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1628