PXG - Production Coordinator - (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
PXG is seeking to smash golf’s traditionalist mindset with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal, and elicits visceral reactions from our audiences.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, and versatile Production Coordinator to join the Content Marketing Team.
The ideal candidate can handle a fast-paced environment and high-pressure situations with a focused and positive attitude. The Production Coordinator brings organizational skills and technical knowledge of the pre and postproduction environment. We are seeking a teammate who is ready to jump into the deep end with us, a self-starter that can work with all departments including creatives, postproduction, accounting, and studio operations, and is ready to support the Director of Production on projects.
- Navigate simultaneous short/long-term projects with consideration of priority
- Build production timelines to ensure accuracy and deliver timely updates for meetings, deadlines, travel, and schedules
- Collaborate with the Studio Ops team on production protocol and logistics
- Prepare expense reports, familiarizing self with internal systems, track payments and reconcile credit card bills
- Track and actualize production budgets for review and approval
- Work closely with accounting to ensure all paperwork for payment is completed to their standards
- Create and maintain accurate distribution lists for production paperwork, prepare and distribute production calendars, staff, and crew lists
- Hire crew, source gear, secure locations, and process permits as needed
- Vet creative briefs to build budgets for approval; ensure productions are on budget/on schedule
- Troubleshoot day-to-day production challenges and appropriately escalate as needed
- Assist with the flow of delivery material and information, including but not limited to production and residual delivery material, asset tagging and distribution, etc.
- Support post-production with distribution of materials, note tracking and delivery schedule updates and distribution
- Enforce on-set health and safety precautions
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Experience and Education:
- College degree in related field preferred.
- 2 years in film/photo/television production, post-production, or related industry experience
- 2 project management experience supporting an executive
- Experience in the golf industry is a plus
- A passion for physical production
- Strong written and verbal skills, excellent organization, and time-management skills
- Strong knowledge of database and calendar programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs – specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Resourceful operation of the Internet, reference materials, and the studio system database as research sources
- Receptive to and approachable by others in any situation
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once
- Self-motivated, takes initiative.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Exhibits versatility and flexibility
- Deep knowledge of project management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time. Flexible with your schedule, excited and willing to travel.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.