PXG - Player Support Supervisor (Remote)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Player Support Supervisor will be responsible for the development of Player Service Specialists who support and consult with our PXG Troops daily. The ideal candidate is adept in connecting outcomes for their business unit to achieve meaningful results, is enthusiastic about call coaching and developing team members, has a keen ability to teach consultative service and sales principles to help team members achieve their professional career goals all while staying centered around our PXG Troops.
- Lead a team of Player Support Specialist to outcomes that help them succeed as professionals through regular performance-related feedback and career development, team size is 10-15 nationally located remote employees
- Strategically and actively perform call calibrations to improve the PXG Experience for our customers, for high performance with individual team members and the PXG brand
- Effectively monitor, support and guide team members to achieve daily, weekly and monthly personal and professional goals in a remote work environment through individual 1:1 time
- Proactively assist team members with required duties when necessary
- Investigation, de-escalation, and solutions-oriented capability to make decisions that will captivate customers to remain loyal to the PXG brand
- Driven to exceed company and department KPI’s
- Proactively update daily shared outcomes and challenges
- Provide monthly review pertaining to Player Services team, be heard, innovate, contribute is essential to achieve success
- Approve internal orders, review, and approve credit memos and warranty claims
- Assist in sophisticated order discrepancies working closely with the accounting team
- Routinely reach out and perform quality checks with customers for feedback/satisfaction on fitting appointments as requested
- Maintain product knowledge and keep up to date on new product details, rollout effectively as necessary
- Handle social media inquiries/complaints as necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with interdepartmental peers and leaders
- Perform other related duties as needed
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Minimum of 2 years of inbound, outbound, chat, email, or combination thereof, supporting customers
- 2 years supervisory or leadership experience preferred
- Golf industry experience preferred
- Acumatica experience is desirable
- Engaging, confident and articulate communicator with passion to provide solutions-based resolution
- Strong desire to provide an excellent customer service experience, over the phone and email, with great attention focused on the details
- Must have strong command of the English language, and able to speak, read and write in English
- Flexible approach, based on business demand, and willingness to work in an environment of changing and competing priorities
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do, and learn, what it takes to get the job done
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor
- High level of integrity, sound judgement and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically, Word and Excel, and previous customer database experience highly desired
Please note:This position is remote. Schedule will include weekend, morning and/or evening.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 2051