PXG - Player Support Specialist
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Please Note: This position is remote. Shifts will include working either Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Manage inbound calls and emails in a professional, confident, and timely manner; articulate the PXG story and provide 5-star customer service and follow-up
- Provide “first call” resolution status and proactively ensure order information is highly accurate
- Update customers on various promotions and incorporate details as part of regular discussion items with customers
- Confirm fitting details and appointment information with customers, internal staff, and various golf clubs (‘Green Grass”) in a timely manner
- Recognize, document, and alert supervisor of trends in customer calls
- Capture, document, and update details from customer interactions via an in-house database
- Conduct follow-up quality checks with customers for feedback/satisfaction on fitting appointment
- Develop strong partnership with the internal fitting team and Green Grass accounts to create/schedule PXG fitting events
- Maintain product knowledge and keep up-to-date on new product details, etc.
- Perform other related duties as needed
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 2 years of inbound customer service experience and/or related experience
- Sales experience required
- Golf industry experience preferred
- Korean language speaking skills a plus
- Engaging, confident, and articulate communicator with a passion to provide solutions-based resolution
- Strong desire to provide an excellent customer service experience, over the phone and email, with great attention focused on the details
- Must have a strong command of the English language, and able to speak, read and write in English
- Flexible approach, based on business demand, and willingness to work in an environment of changing and competing priorities
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do, and learn, what it takes to get the job done
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor
- High level of integrity, sound judgment and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically, Word and Excel, and previous customer database experience highly desired
PXG Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1369