PXG - Player Support Specialist (Remote, Germany)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full line-up of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Bilingual Player Support Specialist will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities through leads delivered by online and offline channels. This position will be responsible for developing rapport with our in-bound PXG customer base and assist with sales consultations, order inquiries and scheduling club fitting appointments. The ideal candidate will be fluent in German and English and accustomed to building strong customer relationships and have demonstrated success in converting prospects in a targeted sales environment.
- Contact prospective and existing PXG customers to sell and service within a team environment.
- Successfully maintain a CRM to ensure customer follow-up and communication is high level.
- Assist and support sales, marketing or other departments in handling customers’ requests and needs.
- Use data, technology, experience and judgement to prioritize leads and define closing approach.
- Optimize sales development through source tracking and lead scoring.
- Execute outbound promotions and support inbound interest in special programs.
- Develop new ideas to expand lead pipelines and accelerate revenue growth.
- Track relevant sales activity and pipeline information to build reporting.
- Ensure all lead development activity is accurately documented in CRM.
- Provide high touch service and deliver luxury-level support experiences to clients.
- Exceed client expectations on every interaction and stay focused on their unique needs.
- Represent the PXG brand with contagious enthusiasm, warmth, and deep product knowledge.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change with Outbound call campaigns.
- Work within both Player Support and PXG MSP to continuously improve customer experiences.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Manage in-bound calls and emails in a professional, confident, and timely manner; articulate the PXG story and provide 5-star customer service and follow-up
- Provide “first call” resolution status and proactively ensure order information is highly accurate
Experience and Education Required:
- Demonstrated lead development and outbound sales achievement
- Strong track record of nurturing and closing new accounts
- Golf industry experience or passion for the sport preferred
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional, positive and “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to collaborate internally with support teams (Support, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
This position works remotely.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2151