PXG - Player Support Specialist (Remote, Canada)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full line-up of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position will be responsible for developing rapport with our in-bound PXG customer base and assist with order inquiries and scheduling club fitting appointments. The ideal candidate will be accustomed to building strong customer relationships and demonstrated success in converting prospects to conversions.
Please note: This position is remote. Shifts will include working Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Manage in-bound calls and emails in a professional, confident, and timely manner; articulate the PXG story and provide 5-star customer service and follow-up
- Provide “first call” resolution status and proactively ensure order information is highly accurate
- Update customers on various promotions and incorporate details as part of regular discussion items with customers
- Confirm fitting details and appointment information with customers, internal staff and various golf clubs (‘Green Grass”) in a timely manner
- Recognize, document and alert Supervisor of trends in customer calls
- Capture, document and update details from customer interactions via in-house database
- Conduct follow-up quality checks with customers for feedback/satisfaction on fitting appointment
- Develop strong partnership with internal fitting team and Green Grass accounts to create/schedule PXG fitting events
- Maintain product knowledge and keep up-to-date on new product details, etc.
- Perform other related duties as needed
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 2 years of inbound customer service experience and/or related experience
- Sales experience required
- Golf industry experience preferred
- Engaging, confident and articulate communicator with passion to provide solutions-based resolution
- Strong desire to provide an excellent customer service experience, over the phone and email, with great attention focused on the details
- Must have strong command of the English language, and able to speak, read and write in English
- Flexible approach, based on business demand, and willingness to work in an environment of changing and competing priorities
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do, and learn, what it takes to get the job done
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor
- High level of integrity, sound judgement and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically, Word and Excel, and previous customer database experience highly desired
This position is remote. May require working a Saturday or Sunday shift, including nights. This position works in an office environment. Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2061