PXG - Order Picking Associate
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position is responsible for picking orders, transporting orders to the club builders, unloading shipments, and replenishing inventory as needed. The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivated, and possess a strong work ethic.
- Maintain inventory of products, materials, parts and supplies
- Restocking inventory
- Review customer orders, examining, stocking and distributing merchandise, products and materials in inventory
- Prepare products and merchandise for shipment
- Assist in ordering materials from vendors
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of golf grips, shafts, and clubs
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Strong organization and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team player, willing to jump in and help where needed
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs unattended
- Must be able to walk up and down stairs multiple times a day
- Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Forklift Operator Certification
This position primarily works in a manufacturing/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Average distance walked is from 5-7 miles per day.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1072