PXG - Materials Manager (London, UK)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Our Materials Manager will be a key member of our warehouse team. They'll responsible for performing both physical and administrative tasks involved in coordinating the inbound and outbound movement of materials, goods and supplies based on customer needs, inventory targets and production schedules.
- Manage and safeguard the receiving, warehousing, and distribution of goods while ensuring strict compliance with internal controls through management of Inventory Control functions
- Refine and execute daily inventory cycle count process as well as the annual physical inventory to assure inventory accuracies across multiple warehouses and boutique store locations
- Supervise, evaluate, develop, and coach team members
- Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers
- Keep detailed records on procurement activity, material quantities, specifications, etc..
- Prepare reports on inventory, material usage and efficiency
- Resolve material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions
- Create strategic solutions to improve material flow at multiple levels
Experience and Education:
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management (or equivalent experience)
- CRM/ERP knowledge
- In depth knowledge of supply chain and inventory management systems
- On hand experience with forecasting and budgeting
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical thinking with problem solving aptitude
- Fast paced, with a can do attitude.
- Microsoft Office; Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Job Reference #: 1575