PXG - Marketing Coordinator (Remote, Canada)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! We pour every ounce of innovation into each club design, from drivers to putters, and to our coveted golf apparel collections that combine performance, luxury, and style. We are actively building our operations into the Canadian market, and this position will be part of the leadership team tasked with developing strategic business planning. Ready to become part of the PXG team? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlKf886voSo
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting PXG Canada's marketing initiatives to meet company goals. You will be working closely with the Marketing team on current product launches including equipment and apparel. Closely monitor the PXG Canada website and note any errors or updates needed. Review and approve marketing materials with our internal teams. Work with the Social Media Specialist on campaigns and new ideas to promote the brand. Assist the sales department with the ordering of marketing collateral and working closely with the marketing team to execute projects.
- Supporting the International Marketing Manager in the marketing strategy and plan for all product launches.
- Continually seek out and recommend new opportunities to reach prospective customers.
- Maintaining an inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all are current, and coordinating new material as needed.
- Coordinate and order marketing materials as necessary, including partner signage, field team materials, event materials, etc.
- Respond to messages and emails about brand assets in a brand folder and grant users' access to their specific collections on request
- Review incoming communications from potential influencers and media and route them to the appropriate PXG marketing contact
- Assist in creating regional-specific content to supplement existing content (events, holidays, etc.)
- Work with PXG marketing contact to assist with events, tradeshows, and other opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- Experience with luxury brands preferred
- Design experience using Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus
- Experience in the golf industry is a plus
- 2 years in an agency or in-house marketing department
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with our various departments as well as customers and vendors
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics, Hubspot, and Jira a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline and performance-driven environment
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, problem solve, priorities and manage time effectively
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience in SalesForce is a plus.
- Bi-lingual (English/French) a plus
This position primarily works remotely. Travel may be required.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1555