PXG - Logistics Associate
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Logistics Associate position is responsible for performing both physical and administrative tasks involved in shipping, reconciling sales orders, invoicing, and closing orders in the CRM/MRP System.
Please note: Shift is overnight Sunday - Thursday from 7pm to 5am.
- Prepare and maintain records of merchandise shipped and received
- Review customer orders, examining for appropriate ship method and ship to address.
- Prepare and execute shipments for domestic and international customers in compliance with sales order requests
- Receive and properly account for inbound packages from both domestic and international vendors
- Inventory Control support, picking, and other materials management functions
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- 1-year of working in a high paced logistics environment with international reach
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Microsoft Office; specifically, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, to guide additional logistics support
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player, willing to jump in and help where needed to build trustworthy and supportive working relationships
- Ability to learn quickly and work under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
This position works in an office/warehouse environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand, lift during the duration of your shift.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1018