PXG Japan - Player Support Specialist (Tokyo Prefecture)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! We pour every ounce of innovation into each club design, from drivers to putters and all clubs in-between, and to our coveted golf apparel collections that transcend the golf course. We are actively building our operations in Japan and looking for passionate individuals interested in gaining new skills, experiences and perspectives. What if you don’t have all of the qualifications reflected below? We are excited about providing learning opportunities for components of the role that may be new or unfamiliar. Ready to join the PXG-Japan team? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlKf886voSo
Position and Responsibilities Description:
The position plays an integral role in our team’s hyper-focused approach on providing a unique and exceptional customer experience. In this role you will play a pivotal role in extending strong customer service to customers across the country which is one of the many elements that sets us apart from other golf companies. Your welcoming and engaging phone approach will resonate with our customers – future or existing.
Our customers are eager to know more about PXG --where they may be custom fit for their new PXG Driver, engage in details on our advanced technical capabilities to deliver faster ball speed and more distance off the tee, or perhaps assist in locating a seasonal item from our luxury apparel collection -- to name a few.
We will want your assistance in forming long-lasting rapport with our prospective customers and in welcoming them into our coveted membership we fondly refer to as, ‘PXG Troops’. In addition, we’ll rely on you to communicate order status, promotional information, product details, and warranty information all made more meaningful by your recently acquired knowledge of PXG equipment and apparel.
Education, Experience and Language Skills:
- College degree in Business or General Studies
- Previous customer care experience desired
- Previous work experience in golf industry desired
- Bi-lingual English and Japanese
- Engaging, welcoming and consultative phone approach, and passionate about doing your best work
- Strong desire to be part of a collaborative team and actively contribute towards our positive and collaborative work environment
- Strong organization, attention to detail and comfortable in changing direction and/or re-prioritization of duties as needed
- Demonstrated confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Working knowledge of MS Office and previous customer database experience, for example: input, reporting and maintenance
- Until COVID restrictions are lifted, position will be Work from Home Arrangement
- Upon re-opening, position will be located in our Tokyo Prefecture office
- US to Japan Relocation Assistance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1067