PXG Japan - Operations Specialist
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position is responsible for managing logistics, operations, and administrative functions relative to PXG Japan.
- Liaise with the Sales and other PXG JP teams to ensure customer orders are moving through the proper and necessary channels.
- Receive all PXG shipments into warehouse and confirm with PXG HQ and Japan teams.
- Create daily and weekly reports on inventory status for HQ and Japan teams.
- Keep warehouse and internal team informed on shipment schedules.
- Monitor all inventory levels in warehouse.
- Monitor build team and logistic teams PXG build facility, to ensure service in a timely manner.
- Monitor quality of service from assembly to logistics.
- Monitor Open Order Reports and provide customer follow-up, inputting tracking numbers into PXG ERP systems.
- Monitor quality of products incoming to warehouse and report any issues.
- Follow up on miss-shipped orders, shipping discrepancies, damaged/defective products, authorize materials for return and complete credit memos when applicable
- Assist in creating inventory forecasts.
Experience and Education Required:
- Operational, Warehouse and logistical experience required
- Language skills in English & Japanese
- Engaging, confident and articulate communicator with passion to provide solutions-based resolutions.
- Flexible approach, based on business demand, and willingness to work in an environment of changing and competing priorities.
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do, and learn, what it takes to get the job done.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor.
- High level of integrity, sound judgement and discretion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically, Word and Excel, and previous customer database experience highly desired.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1020