PXG Japan - Operations Specialist (Tochigi Prefecture)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! We pour every ounce of innovation into each club design, from drivers to putters and all clubs in-between, and to our coveted golf apparel collections that transcend the golf course. We are actively building our operations in Japan and looking for passionate individuals interested in gaining new skills, experiences and perspectives. What if you don’t have all of the qualifications reflected below? We are excited about providing learning opportunities for components of the role that may be new or unfamiliar. Ready to join the PXG-Japan team? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlKf886voSo
Position and Responsibilities Description:
This position plays an integral role in our team’s hyper-focused approach on providing a unique and exceptional customer experience. Specifically, you will provide support in Quality Assurance, Shipping and Receiving, and Inventory Control all of which plays a pivotal role in extending strong customer service and sets us apart from other golf companies.
Our customers are eager to receive their PXG orders; you will be on-point to ensure their deliveries are moving through the proper channels to reach their destinations not only in the time-frames communicated, but safely and securely and in our signature PXG packaging. In addition, we will want your assistance in receiving shipments to our warehouse, located in Tochigi Prefecture, communicating within the team on inventory arrivals, advising storage locations within our warehouse and updating our internal tracking systems. Your careful attention to each of these allows for accurate reporting and forecasting efforts to be maintained and ensures our overall ability to provide seamless operational capabilities.
Education and Language Skills:
- College degree in Business, Operations, Logistics, or General Studies
- Bi-lingual English and Japanese
- Passionate about doing your best work, strong desire to be part of a collaborative team and actively contribute towards our positive and engaging work environment
- Strong organization, attention to detail and comfortable in changing direction and/or re-prioritization of duties as needed
- Demonstrated confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Working knowledge of MS Office; shipping/logistics and/or inventory tracking system knowledge desirable
- Tochigi Prefecture
- US to Japan Relocation Assistance
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1066