PXG Japan - Customer Support Specialist
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for developing rapport with our in-bound PXG customer base and assist with order inquiries. The ideal candidate will be accustomed to building strong customer relationships and demonstrated success in converting prospects to conversions.
- Manage in-bound calls and emails in a professional, confident, and timely manner; articulate the PXG story and provide 5-star customer service and follow-up.
- Provide “first call” resolution status and proactively ensure order information is highly accurate
- Update customers on various promotions and incorporate details as part of regular discussion items with customers.
- Recognize, document and alert Supervisor of trends in customer calls and emails.
- Capture, document, maintain and update details from customer interactions via in-house database/CRM.
- Confirm customer payments to match with incoming orders.
- Check status of e-commerce orders
- Maintain product knowledge and keep up to date on features and benefits of new product details, etc.
- Assist consumers with warranty claim inquiries.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
Experience and Education Required:
- 2 years' customer service experience in a call center environment required.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Golf industry experience preferred.
- Language skills in English & Japanese.
- Engaging, confident and articulate communicator with passion to provide solutions-based resolutions.
- Strong desire to provide an excellent customer service experience, over the phone and email, with great attention focused on the details.
- Flexible approach, based on business demand, and willingness to work in an environment of changing and competing priorities.
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do, and learn, what it takes to get the job done.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor.
- High level of integrity, sound judgement and discretion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically, Word and Excel, and previous customer database experience highly desired.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1021