PXG - Inventory Specialist (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
PXG's aggressive growth targets require a substantial amount of inventory to pass through the IT department in preparation for deployment to retail stores and individual employees. The inventory specialist will be tasked with ensuring hardware levels are maintained, and deployed inventory is tracked and accounted for.
- Receive orders into the inventory tracking system as they arrive
- Apply asset tags to equipment and assign tags to individuals and/or retail locations
- Complete new hire pick lists for requested hardware
- Help maintain order and organization in the IT supply areas
- Work to keep inventory secure, tracked, and protected.
- Deliver outgoing equipment to the shipping department
- Complete inventory par sheets and submit them for fulfillment
- Submit warranty claims for damaged equipment and facilitate on-site repair if needed
- Project future stock levels for upcoming company needs and place orders well in advance
- Check-in equipment as it is returned and clean/prepare for re-deployment
- Organize tech recycle collections as needed
- Make semi-regular visits to various retail sites/company locations to perform inventory assessments.
- This position is an entry-level position and does not require any formal education to perform.
- Some experience with logistics and/or asset management is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capable of independently solving moderate to complex problems.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a diversified workload.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of operations and client services.
This position will be exposed to various working conditions. Must be able to sit and work at a desk and stand for long periods of time. Work from home will be available on occasion.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1437