PXG - Inventory Planner
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Primary responsibilities as the Inventory Planner, is to ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. You will assist in inventory demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
To succeed in this role, you must be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
Experience and Education Required:
- 3 years of experience in same or similar role
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
This position works in an office environment.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1228