PXG - Inventory Control Lead (Surrey - UK)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The role of Inventory Control Lead is responsible for leading and performing both physical & administrative tasks involved in receiving, storing and reconciling merchandise and products.
- Responsible for leading an efficient and effective Inventory Control.
- Maintaining inventory of products, materials, parts and supplies
- Preparing and maintaining records of merchandise shipped and received
- Reviewing customer orders, examining, stocking and distributing merchandise, products and materials in inventory
- Preparing products and merchandise for shipment
- Assisting in ordering materials from vendors
- Performing other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- 3 years in inventory control enviroment or similar.
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Microsoft Office; specifically Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good at working on own initiative
- Team player, willing to jump in and help where needed
Job Reference #: 1632