PXG - Inventory Control Associate (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Inventory Control Associate will maintain the organization's inventory and supply’s necessary through our various warehouses while maintaining accurate records.
- Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory
- Lead others in safe work practices, especially when in a distribution center environment
Experience and Education Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Experience with computerized inventory systems required
- Forklift operator certification preferred
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
This position works in a warehouse environment.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1427