PXG - Inventory Control Admin (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
- Receive company purchase orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Prepare necessary paperwork to Account Payables to ensure accurate and timely payment
- Manage and maintain the goods received but not invoiced
- Liaison with Accounting to ensure the timeliness of inventory transactions and reporting within established deadlines
- Process and document returns as required following established procedures
- Research and report inventory variances from daily cycle counts
- Make the necessary inventory adjustments based on daily cycle counts once approved by management
Experience and Education Required:
- 3-5 years of experience in the same or similar role
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
This position works in an office/warehouse environment.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1426