PXG - International Support Representative (Scottsdale, Arizona)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position is responsible for sales order entry, sales support, customer support, and administrative functions related to select international wholesale accounts. The ideal candidate will assist accounts and the global wholesale team with the order entry process, customer inquiries, and provide information on PXG products/availability, and pricing details in a highly collaborative and communicative team environment. The International Support Representative will also be accountable for maintaining a strong working relationship with all other PXG departments. This position will be located at our Scottsdale, AZ HQ office & build facility.
- Ensure all International orders are received, confirmed, entered, & processed accurately in the ERP system, and provide timely updates to manage account expectations
- Handle all order changes for international accounts due to inventory issues, out of stocks, incomplete information, payment issues, etc.
- Liaise with the Operations team (Inventory, Picking, Packing, Shipping/Logistics) to ensure customer orders are moving through necessary channels, and in a timely manner
- Monitor Open Order & Backorder Reports and provide customer follow-up, including tracking of shipments
- Assist with sending out invoices and payment links on a regular basis to international partners
- Maintain strong relationships with accounts by processing and following up with customer requests, inquiries, and complaints in a timely manner
- Follow up on miss-shipped orders, shipping discrepancies, damaged/defective products, authorize materials for return and complete credit memos, when applicable
- Collaboratively work with the accounting team to insure accounts are paying on time and not over their credit limits
- Work cross-functionally to provide details to Accounts on product specifications, building process, etc.
- Provide pricing updates, product changes and marketing information to retailers and partners
- Partner with global PXG teams to insure account expectations are being met and information is being communicated effectively across all global channels
- Perform other related duties as needed
Experience and Education:
- BA/BS degree in Business preferred
- 2 years of prior data/order entry and Business experience, supporting International Accounts preferred
- Read and write in English; knowledge of additional languages preferred
- Strong attention to detail and experience accurately entering data/sales orders
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage time in a highly focused and changing environment
- Demonstrated self-starter, and comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, use of sound judgement and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Skilled at providing exceptional customer service in conjunction with a thorough understanding of the sales process from start to finish
- Strong relationship, communication, and collaboration skills to effectively partner with internal and external teams (Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.)
- Demonstrates confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); CRM & ERP system knowledge
This position will primarily be working in an office environment, hours 8:30 am-5:30 pm, Monday – Friday
May require extended periods of sitting or standing, walking outdoors between buildings, and carrying light weight boxes (max 10lbs)
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1967