PXG - International Support Coordinator (Japan/Asia Pacific)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position is responsible for sales support, customer support, and administrative functions related to PXG’s Japan & APAC businesses. The ideal candidate will assist with the order entry process, customer inquiries, and provide information on PXG products, marketing assets and pricing details in a highly collaborative and communicative team environment.
The International Support Coordinator will also be accountable for maintaining a strong working relationship with all other PXG departments and specifically the PXG Japan team.
- Ensure all International orders are received, confirmed, entered, & processed correctly in the ERP system, and provide timely updates to team members and accounts, to properly manage expectations.
- Assist APAC/JP team with order changes for international accounts due to inventory issues, out of stocks, incomplete information, payment issues, etc.
- Liaise with the Operations team (Inventory, Build, QC, Shipping) to ensure orders are moving through necessary channels, and in a timely manner
- Partner with Accounting team & PXG Japan team to ensure payments, credit memos and other Accounting related items are being processed and applied accurately
- Monitor Open Order Reports and provide customer follow-up, including tracking of shipments
- Work cross-functionally to provide details to Accounts on product specifications, building process, etc.
- Lead communications and problem-solving projects for PXG Japan & APAC teams.
- Provide pricing updates, product changes and marketing information to other PXG entities outside of the USA for the International team.
- Work with global PXG teams to ensure account expectations are being met and information is being communicated effectively across all channels.
- Perform other related duties as needed
Experience and Education:
- BA/BS degree in Business preferred
- 2 years sales experience, supporting international accounts preferred
- Read and write in English and Japanese required
- Skilled at providing exceptional customer service in conjunction with a thorough understanding of the sales process from start to finish
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to successfully prioritize and manage time in a highly focused and changing environment
- Demonstrated self-starter, and comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Strong relationship, communication and collaboration skills to effectively partner with internal and external teams (Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.)
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, use of sound judgement and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Demonstrates confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint); CRM & ERP system knowledge required
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1073