PXG - Intern - Social Media Community Support Specialist
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
At PXG, we pride ourselves on responded to almost every single comment that comes through our social media channels. On a typical day, the team can field 300-700 comments across various social platforms. As our online presence grows, we are looking for a dynamic social media representative to join PXG.
In this role, you will be communicating with PXG followers via social media platforms. Daily interactions with customers will revolve around order issues and inquires, brand and product questions, customer feedback and over all community engagement. You will be the champion for our customers and represent them while working with the marketing team to provide insight into customer sentiment and trending topics that occur from company initiatives.
To ensure success as a social media representative, you should know how to effectively use various social media platforms, tools, and technologies. Ultimately, an outstanding social media representative should be a goal-orientated individual with excellent writing skills and a solid understanding of the customer experience.
- Addressing all customer queries, concerns and comments posted to the company’s social media platforms
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with customers
- Liaising with Player Support Leadership on escalated customer support issues arising in social media
- Tagging inbound messages and logging customer feedback for future reports and follow up
- Staying up to date on social media trends and platform changes
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Must be working towards Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college/university
- Understanding of social media platforms and tools
- 2 years of customer service or client service representative experience
- Golf industry experience preferred
- Engaging, confident, and articulate communicator with a passion to provide solutions-based resolutions
- Strong desire to provide an excellent customer service experience online, with great attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Must have a strong command of the English language, and able to speak, read and write in English
- Possess a high level of self-motivation, accountability, and willingness to do, and learn, what it takes to get the job done
- Strong time management and organization skills
- High level of integrity, sound judgment and discretion
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
This position primarily works onsite in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.