PXG - Influencer Marketing Coordinator (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Do you want to help PXG continue its amazing growth? If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude and knows the influencer world, then joining our team as an Influencer Marketing Coordinator is for you! You’ll be responsible for supporting influencer marketing and communications, primarily by helping execute influencer marketing projects across a diverse range of channels.
- Support the execution, tracking and measurement of influencer marketing activations
- Research relevant industry experts, trends, competitors, and target audiences to provide go-forward recommendations
- Identify emerging influencers with growing audiences that might align with or help grow PXG’s audience
- In conjunction with our Director of Strategic Relationships, assist with omnichannel influencer activations to support business objectives
- Work cross functionally to integrate influencer content within broader marketing campaigns
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding of all influencers, and specifically TikTok as we enter and grow into that platform
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to cross platform influencer campaigns
- Collaborate closely with project stakeholders and maintain strong relationships, with tight and real-time communications with your larger team
- Organize and maintain global influencer content calendar using tools like Upfluence
- Monitor campaign performance and ensure affiliate codes and analytics are in place
- Use multiple data sources to provide weekly reporting and develop presentations to showcase performance with oversight from Director of Content Marketing
- Support the delivery and detailed tracking of equipment and apparel to influencers
- Stay up to date with the latest trends across all the social media networks
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Ops, Finance, etc.)
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- 2 years’ marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Digitally savvy
- Experience in the golf or fashion industry is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to effectively communicate information and ideas
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail and great time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, problem solve, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Professional, self-confident, outgoing, and energetic
- Exhibit a positive, cooperative attitude with team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline and performance-driven environment
- Experience utilizing Upfluence, Jira and Google Analytics is a plus
- Customer service attitude and mindset
- Knowledge of social media marketing landscape and platforms
- Ability to build relationships via social media platforms
- Enthusiasm for golf or sports in general
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods. May be required to attend influencer events, as needed.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1503