PXG - Incident Response Manager (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Incident Response Manager will be responsible for the continuous monitoring, execution, and resolution of all PXG incidents. The ideal candidate will lead by example with a passion for thorough incident resolution and excellent communication between executive staff and technical teams within a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Accountable for the efficient resolution and execution of all PXG Incidents
- Serve as the point of contact for all PXG-specific incidents.
- Manage all incidents from triage, remediation, and mitigation.
- Document issues and provide frequent updates to executive staff and ownership
- Manage a 24/7 team to ensure incidents are monitored continuously
- Responsible for communicating with the PXG and IT Directors based on the severity
- Identify Incidents for Review and coordinate with support teams to begin a review process when necessary
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology are reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- Ensure that Incidents assigned to their Support Groups are resolved and that service is restored
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents
- Coordinate s between support teams as they work to determine and remediate the root cause of PXG incidents, documents tasks with due dates in the IT service management software and follow up to ensure tasks are completed.
- Analyzing historical data to identify and eliminate potential incidents before they occur
Experience and Education Required:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a Service Management role related to problem and incident management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Proven track record of working collaboratively to improve the customer’s experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Golf industry experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Professional, positive, and “can do” attitude
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated self-starter, and flexibility working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate internally with support teams
- Demonstrates high analytical skills through troubleshooting and maintenance of complex technical environments
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/sales database experience
This role is based in an office environment. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods. May include working holidays/nights/weekends.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.