PXG - Incident Response Analyst (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Incident Response Analyst is responsible for timely monitoring, review, research, and analysis of events and outages. They will also be responsible for updating relevant documentation (tickets, shift logs, etc.), and closing and/or escalating events, as necessary. This support includes participating in regular on-call rotations for weekend assistance. Additionally, the Incident Response Analyst role will work with internal teams to provide feedback on trends and suggest areas in need of remediation (ex: increased support for a particular piece of hardware or application).
- Act as first-tier in alert response and incident/problem resolution to identify the customer, service, or infrastructure impacting issues.
- Confirm events and issues are identified and properly escalated to appropriate technology operations teams and the appropriate engineering teams.
- Monitor all applications, services, and physical infrastructure sites to identify deterioration of service events proactively.
- Perform initial troubleshooting as per defined runbooks to resolve common issues promptly.
- Coordinate communication and send status via text and internal communication platforms.
- Provide clear, well-written notes on tickets describing the problem and steps to resolve it.
- Responds to alarms, alerts, or abnormal behaviors detected through reactive or proactive monitoring.
- Performs routine audits and health checks to ensure the quickest detection time for service affecting issues.
- Executes on established procedures as it relates to an incident, change, and event management.
- Must be flexible and able to work alternate shifts as required to support the 24/7 operation.
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours support.
Experience and Education Required:
- This position will require shift work to include working nights and/or weekends.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; 3 years’ experience working in a technical or support role within telecommunications, data network, or application server environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiar with industry-standard tools such as Datadog or other SAS monitoring platforms in addition to a set of internal custom tools used in network management.
- Demonstrated basic understanding of cloud frameworks, network topologies, server-client environments, and telecommunication environments.
- Experience in a Network Operations Center (NOC) environment preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including writing ability to update tickets with status and communicate daily /weekly status.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic priority evolution.
- Very Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills including the ability to perform root cause analysis for preventative analysis.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and plans with well-reasoned decisions and minimal supervision.
- Capable of independently solving moderate to complex problems.
- Ability to execute responsibilities with a high sense of urgency and a willingness to drive issues forward within established processes.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a diversified workload.
- Ability to communicate to technical and non-technical teams to communicate system events or outages.
- Ability to guide with multiple resources across several teams in order to achieve problem resolution.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1341