PXG - Human Resources Manager
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
In this position, you will be responsible for delivering world-class HR service and support to PXG UK. We will rely on your HR Manager/Generalist experience to manage the daily HR needs, with a focus on assisting hiring managers with recruitment of high caliber individuals. Responsibilities will range from hiring and on-boarding, to implementing our performance review and discussion process, and all HR things in-between! We’ll also need your expertise in working with our third-party payroll provider and developing and implementing practices and guidelines as the team continues to grow.
- Provide first level HR support to managers and employees and establish strong relationships
- Work with hiring managers and US based human resources team to create job descriptions and manage the sourcing, interviewing and offering process while ensuring the candidate’s technical skills and work environment fit are appropriate for the team
- Submit online background checks and provide timely updates to managers
- Onboard new hires and assist managers with orientation agendas and schedules
- Assist managers with employee relations situations and provide recommendations and suggestions for resolution in an appropriate and timely manner
- Assist in development and implementation of policies and procedures and in conjunction with the PXG UK legal team
- Assist with the preparation and roll-out of the annual performance review and discussion process
- Work with managers to identify training and development opportunities
- Create, develop and implement employee engagement plans
- Prepare various reports from internal HRIS for General Manager and senior leaders as needed
- Maintain compliance with all UK/EU regulations
- Passion for actively engaging with others in a respectful manner, and fostering an inclusive approach
- Ability to exercise independent judgment with a fair and diplomatic approach, and maintain confidentiality as required
- Demonstrated initiative, personal resilience and ability to see past obstacles to achieve goals
- Strong organization and attention to details skills, and comfortable in changing direction and/or re-prioritization of duties as needed
- Creative approach to problem solving, being anticipatory and having ability to think in the moment
- Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor
Experience and Education:
- 5 years of Generalist HR experience with an emphasis on Recruitment
- Start-up experience preferred along with working for an international company highly desirable
- Working knowledge of HRIS system
- Until COVID restrictions are lifted, the position will be Work-from-Home
- Upon re-opening, the position will be located in our UK office and adherence to on-going COVID-19 workplace practices may be required
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1314