PXG - Human Resources Generalist/Jnr Business Partner - Surrey
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
As an HR Generalist/Jnr HR Business Partner within PXG, you will be responsible for providing expertise and support across the full employee lifecycle. Including recruitment and selection, employee relations, employee training, coaching and development. This role will suit an ambitious individual, the position has great scope to develop and grow the HR department in the UK. You must be hands-on, operational and possess strong organizational skills. An adaptable and flexible person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide first point of contact support for employees/managers on all HR functions.
- Partnering with hiring managers to open requisitions, conducting phone screens, scheduling interviews, and providing informed feedback
- Participate in the development of local HR policies and procedures and assume an active supporting role in their implementation.
- Handle employee relations issues, supporting Managers with investigations of misconduct issues, complaints, or grievances; problem and conflict resolution and corrective actions.
- Support monthly payroll administration, in accordance with agreed payroll procedures, including maintenance of data within ADP.
- Assist in creating and implementing employee engagement programs and initiatives.
- Maintain HRIS, org charts, and assist in ad hoc reporting.
- Assist with the implementation of new initiatives and perform other duties as required and assigned
- Support the local implementation of HR strategy including compensation and benefits, training, strategic recruitment programs and employee relations programs.
- Manage the onboarding and induction processes including running Day 1 Induction.
- Support the business to achieve improved performance and operational effectiveness.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 3 years of Human Resources experience
- Experience in sports, retail or hospitality preferred
- Proficiency in ADP Work Force Now highly desired
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to use own initative
- Ability to exercise independent judgment with a fair and diplomatic approach
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to work in an environment with competing deadlines and changing priorities
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong Excel skills required.
- A driven, positive, and flexible attitude