PXG - Human Resources Coordinator
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The HR Coordinator is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations as well as office management duties. The ideal candidate will have a fundamental knowledge of the various HR functions and have the desire to work with a highly effective and proactive team.
- Conduct new-hire orientations
- Prepare new hire folders and maintain stock/inventory
- Set-up new hire work stations
- Coordinate office moves and ensure all furniture/equipment is ordered and maintained
- Enter new hires into ADP database
- Maintain and order office supplies for all departments
- Create employee ID badges and maintain access controls
- Support the recruiting function by posting jobs, submitting background and drug tests, and tracking progress
- Respond to employee inquiries and direct to appropriate party as needed
- Update employee forms and job descriptions as needed following standard formatting practices
- Maintain employee personnel files
- Maintain and coordinate employee meetings, trainings, and engagement events
- Coordinate travel for candidates and other employees
- Provide clerical and operational support to facility and human resource staff as needed
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1-2 years of experience in HR
- Superior attention to detail
- Supportive team player, and strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, time management and priority setting skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact and demonstrate active listening skills
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1075