PXG - HR/Admin Assistant (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations. The ideal candidate will have a fundamental knowledge of the various HR functions and have the desire to work with a highly effective and proactive team.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team.
- Monitor HR mailbox and provide responses in timely manner.
- Assist with process documentation creation and maintenance.
- Serve as backup to HR Coordinator.
- Assistance with new hire onboarding as necessary.
- Support the recruiting function by posting jobs and tracking progress of positions.
- Complete recruiting screens for positions.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System with candidate information.
- Respond to employee inquiries and direct to appropriate party as needed.
- Update employee forms and job descriptions as needed following standard formatting practices.
- Maintain employee personnel files, conducting annual audits.
- Coordinate employee meetings, trainings, and engagement events.
- Create and maintain company organization charts.
- Coordinate travel for candidates and other employees.
- Provide clerical and operational support to human resource staff as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Experience and Education Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business Management or current college coursework towards a related degree.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in HR
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with ADP a plus
- PHR/SHRM-CP credential or ability to obtain certification in 12-24 months preferred
- Excellent computer skills especially with MS Office products
- Passion for the HR field/profession.
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to act with diplomacy and tact and demonstrate active listening skills
- Exhibit excellent dependability and ability to maintain confidentiality
- You’re comfortable wearing many hats and taking on a variety of HR tasks and challenges
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple priorities
- Passion for working in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment
- Empathize with others and anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of the employees and business
- Supportive team player, and a strong drive to create a positive work environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1480