PXG - Front-End Web Developer
PXG is seeking an experienced front-end web developer to work closely with our team of designers and developers to create user-friendly, responsive websites. You will be responsible for building and maintaining websites and landing pages, as well as assisting with CMS content population and creating HTML emails. This role requires you to be detail-oriented, have a passion for web design, work cross-departmentally, and be able to manage your time across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with designers to accurately execute their creative vision
- Work closely with back-end developers to integrate front-end code into a variety of CMS including Salesforce, Kentico, and WordPress
- Modify existing WordPress themes
- Write and maintain documentation for internal use
- Provide CMS training
- Assist with CMS content population
- Test front-end code on a variety of different browsers, screen resolutions, and devices
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years of professional experience in front-end development
- Experience with Git, NPM, Webpack and Gulp
- Experience working in Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Some experience creating custom themes and/or plugins for WordPress
- Understanding of best practices for UX, responsive web design, SEO, performance, and accessibility
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to collaborate with designers, back-end developers, digital media specialists, and account managers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-project environment with tight deadlines
- Design experience
- WordPress Block development
- PHP OOP skills
- Familiarity with developing within .NET or SFCC frameworks
- Experience in ESNext JS frameworks such as React as NextJS
- Experience with Mobile App development
- Docker experience
- HTML Email development experience
This position is located in an office environment and will be required to sit or stand for long periods of time working on a computer and talking on the phone. This position will be required to attend events and meetings outside of the office.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1280