PXG - Fitting Team Leader (Indianapolis, Indiana)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Fitting Team Leader will lead and oversee the sales performance of their respective store, regularly train the team on selling and fitting techniques, and work to consistently deliver the best red carpet, white glove in-store customer experience.
- Drives customer traffic and maximizes sales performance to consistently achieve positive results.
- “Owns the Business” – leads by example and creates, promotes, and follows through in delivering objectives set by PXG.
- Demonstrates sales leadership by playing an active role within the store through customer engagement, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Educates self on PXG product lines, both equipment and apparel/accessories, and is the store’s training ambassador cascading information to the team on PXG technology and features and benefits.
- As the Fitting Expert for all team members within the store, works hand in hand with the Sales Support Team to conduct thorough and consistent fitter training.
- On hands expert for all PXG systems including POS, Sales Portal, Acumatica, Salesforce and others needed to operate within the store.
- Understands company set KPI’s and exhibits the ability to identify strategies when performance standards are not met.
- Utilizes reporting to identify trends, set goals, and coach/deliver feedback to employees in store.
- Collaborates with Store Manager to establish B2B relationships along with proposing and executing local events through continuous networking.
- Serves as the liaison between local green grass accounts including PXG National Staffers.
- Promotes a culture of service and client experience by leading the fitting team in elevating client service through various touchpoints in the client journey. Including but not limited to, client recruitment, client engagement, and education and client after-sales services.
- Supports the development, implementation, and execution of our Salesforce initiatives by providing action plans to the team.
- Captures meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future client development opportunities.
- Identify marketing opportunities and collaborate with PXG’s marketing team to execute plan for local marketing.
- Helps manage the general fitting operations within the store ensuring that all equipment is in excellent working order to ensure safe and efficient operations.
- Adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures including operations, human resources, and security standards.
- Performs all financial activities effectively and efficiently in accordance with PXG’s policy and procedures. Manages all transactional and accounting processes in accordance with guidelines and on a timely basis.
- Attracts, recruits, and develops a strong performing team; builds a talent pipeline.
- Supports a consistent onboarding experience for all new hires.
- Fosters a culture of development - monitors fitters’ activities and productivity; proactively evaluates performance and communicates feedback on a consistent basis; motivates and trains store personnel to achieve full potential.
- Manage the allocation of staff resources to effectively drive sales and maintain a high level of customer service.
Job Skills Required:
- Demonstrated sales achievement and success in meeting goals and sales KPI’s
- Appreciation and desire to excel in client service
- Proven track record of providing superior customer service along with strong, sales-closing abilities
- An ability to prioritize/effectively respond to client, peers, and team needs
- Ability to monitor and analyze internal data against assigned KPI’s
Job Skills Preferred:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Golf industry contacts and solid network encouraged
- Strong passion and love for the game of golf
- Present a polished and professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/sales database experience helpful
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as applicable
- Self-driven and directed, with a strong sense of ownership
- Team player mentality & self-motivated
- Possesses an engaging personality with excellent listening, verbal, and written skills
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with demonstrated abilities to lead and motivate
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with internal teams and clients
- BA/BS degree
- Must possess a valid US driver license and a clean driving record
Years of Experience:
- 5 years of sales experience
- 2 years of fitting experience and/or retail sales experience
- This position will require travel.
Perks of working at PXG:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Dependent Care and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid parental leave
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance
- Free set of golf clubs after 90 days
- Employee Discounts
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Free in-house café with coffee and snacks (corporate office)
This position works primarily within a retail store environment but may require working at a golf course/club environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, and stand for multiple hours each day. Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 2210