PXG - Financial Analyst II (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Financial Analyst II assists in the continued growth, support and analysis of our fast-growing global manufacturing and retail company with the development and execution of the proper processes and controls to support PXG’s business strategies. This position works cross-functionally to drive improvements throughout the department, supporting growth and standard processes
This role will require the individual to provide timely, relevant, and sound financial information. To be successful in this role, this individual must have strong accounting experience, and be analytical. This person should also be collaborative and have a strong work ethic.
- Support the month-end close process with analysis, journal entries and reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed assets and associated depreciation schedules including working with engineering and maintenance personnel to track and reconcile CIP
- Ensure monthly entries are booked/maintained/analyzed
- Support the monthly forecast process and provide analytics
- Assist in Annual external and internal control audits
- Support/Assist Business Leaders with financial analysis
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibilities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or accounting
- Minimum five years of financial analysis (manufacturing and/or retail preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Excel power user with advanced functions (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to work in a demanding environment within tight reporting deadlines
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy is imperative
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must be an inquisitive problem solver
This position primarily works onsite in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.