PXG - Field Support Specialist (Remote, Canada)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full line-up of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities through leads delivered by online and offline channels. The successful candidate will have the ability to use phone, email, online chat, and SMS to build strong customer relationships and convert leads into confirmed fitting appointments.
- Support the mobile fitting team through lead development and bookings.
- Align Field Support Specialists to region(s) to better support mobile fitters.
- Support green grass account management processes (returns, credits, refunds)
- Responsible for keeping Player Support up to date with changes to hubs and mobile fitters.
- Collect client data in order to connect them to appropriate fitting and product solutions.
- Initiate follow-up to confirm bookings and ensure client satisfaction.
- Use data, technology, experience and judgement to prioritize leads and define closing approach.
- Optimize sales development through source tracking and lead scoring.
- Execute outbound promotions and support inbound interest in special programs.
- Develop new ideas to expand lead pipelines and accelerate revenue growth.
- Track relevant sales activity and pipeline information to build reporting.
- Ensure all lead development activity is accurately documented in CRM.
- Provide high touch service and deliver luxury-level support experiences to clients and internal partners (mobile fitters).
- Exceed client expectations on every interaction and stay focused on their unique needs.
- Work as a team with Player Support staff to continuously improve customer experiences.
- Represent the PXG brand with contagious enthusiasm, warmth, and deep product knowledge.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change with Outbound fitting leads.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Experience and Education Required:
- BS/BA degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated lead development and sales achievement
- Strong track record of nurturing and closing new accounts
- Golf industry experience or passion for the sport preferred
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional, positive and “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to collaborate internally with support teams (Support, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel