PXG - European Sales Representative (Southern Europe)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
PXG is a rapidly growing high-end golf manufacturing and apparel company and expanding its operations in the European market. This position will work closely with the UK/EMEA Sales Manager and International Sales team, overseeing key sales accounts and other duties as required for PXG Europe.
This position is located in Europe. Local candidates encouraged to apply.
- Execute regional channel strategy in line with company objectives
- Responsible for the sales process (opening new accounts, promoting PXG, product training, new product launches) to aid in increasing revenue and profitability and to progress monthly, quarterly, and annual sales milestones
- Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude by listening, understanding, and responding to customer needs and offering creative solutions
- Identify Key Retailers in each country
- Prepare, coordinate and report back on weekly sales and sell through numbers
- Provide exceptional follow-up in a timely manner to all current and potential customers
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration between team members
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Perform other duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Able to demonstrate 3 years of successful sales
- Account management experience preferred
- Multilingual preferable
- Prior Golf Industry knowledge and experience
- Teamwork, Leadership, Project Management, Performance Management, Business Acumen
- Experience working within Sales and Marketing plans to enhance company revenue
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter
- Demonstrates confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and CRM/sales database experience helpful
- Travel 40-50% of the time.
Must have a valid passport and driving license. Will require sitting for long periods and occasional lifting.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1028