PXG - Email Specialist (Remote)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Email Support Specialist will be responsible for delivering a world-class experience for each interaction through our email support channel. You will have the honor to represent PXG and directly consult with customers across the PXG suite of clubs, merchandise, and apparel. You will be responsible for finding creative solutions, looking for up-sell and cross sell opportunities by placing orders, and scheduling fittings. This person will have exceptional written communication techniques, be a self-starter, proactive to not just solve issues, but ensure they do not continue to happen and an attention to detail that is second to none. The core goal will be to deepen and expand the relationship with PXG customers through world class customer service and sales abilities while ensuring at each touch point we build a loyal following among our PXG customers.
Please note: This position is remote. Shift will include working Saturday or Sunday.
- Provide quick and accurate responses to customer services inquires that come through our email channel and attempt to resolve by thinking ahead to ensure a great experience and interaction with our brand
- Provide detailed capture of information to ensure the fitting staff, customers, and various golf clubs have a consistent experience for their scheduled fitting
- Provide customers with prompt and accurate product information in a high-volume environment
- Respond professionally and in a courteous manner to all email requests
- Deliver outstanding service to new and existing clients via email platform
- Meet and exceed defined production targets and KPIs
- Actively consult, cross sell, and up sell on email interactions to maximize our customer interactions, overall revenue, and profitability
- Capture and maintain records of customer interactions via the Customer Relationship Management system
- Develop strong partnership with fitting team and green grass accounts to create/schedule PXG fittings
- Maintain superior product knowledge and keep up to date on new product launches
- Prioritize customer inquiries and escalate where appropriate
- Leverage de-escalation techniques to work and solve issues on the first contact when possible
- Investigate and help solve minor and complex client issues
- Proactively spot opportunities where improvements can be made via email platform or other applications and push those ideas forward
- Work with the development teams on bugs/issues when appropriate
- Perform other related duties as needed
Experience and Education Required:
- At least 2-5 years of customer service experience
- At least 2-5 years in a chat or email channel preferred
- Golf industry experience preferred
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to respond effectively in all situations
- Strong customer orientation and passion to solve issues in a professional, flexible and service-orientated manner
- Strong grammatical skills
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Previous customer appointment/scheduling experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong focus on team orientation with flexible and adaptable approach
- Positive attitude a must
- Excellent attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically, Word and Excel, and previous customer database experience highly desired
- Above average typing speed (50 wpm or more) is mandatory
- Thorough, meticulous attention to detail.
This position primarily works in an office/golf shop environment. Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Please note: Shifts will include working either Saturday or Sunday.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1500