PXG - eCommerce Website Manager II (Remote)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Our mission is to provide a best-in-class digital customer experience for consumers on PXG.com. As an eCommerce Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the customer experience, product information & configuration, on-site placement strategy, performance reporting & optimization, and campaign execution.
- Analyzing online business performance – including financials, traffic, online KPIs (RPV, AOV, conversion, etc.), and customer satisfaction.
- Optimizing product placement, messaging, & merchandising based on performance metrics, trends, inventory, etc.
- Developing, presenting & advocating for recommended optimizations from partner teams, like pricing updates & marketing.
- Managing product & content upload supporting all transactional campaigns on the main site; ensuring flawless launch & maintaining site accuracy
- Advising on how to bring campaigns, new products, initiatives, etc. to life on PXG.com; bringing the necessary teams together & coordinating cross-functionally to execute those plans
- Reviewing new product launch pages & site pathing; ensuring site elevation & prioritization aligns with overall merchandising priorities and strategies
- Collaborating with other online teams, like site experience, UX, & customer satisfaction, to understand how their initiatives, projects, insights, etc. can impact the business online
- We are looking for a highly self-motivated, autonomous eCommerce expert who has a track record of maximizing conversion through performance optimization & eCommerce sales strategies. A successful candidate will be an active team player with a can-do attitude, a customer-oriented focus, & an entrepreneurial spirit. They will be proactive problem solvers that can articulate complex business problems & recommended solutions with ease & supporting data.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of eCommerce (or related) experience
- Ability to analyze, understand and action upon data developed and/or presented
- Strong presentation & communication skills, including building effective presentation materials in PowerPoint
- Experience in eCommerce content management tools and/or product data uploads
- Very comfortable with work productivity tools, like Outlook, Teams, & SharePoint
- Strong project management skills/experience
Other Desirable Experience:
- Experience working in a large, complex & matrixed organization
- A professional, positive and “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Ability to work independently, and collaborate internally with various teams
- Exceptional communication skills; public speaking, written, presentations
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and JIRA/Confluence
This position primarily works onsite in an office environment. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable l