PXG - eCommerce Copywriter (Remote)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Do you have an eye for detail and write informative content that drives sales and elevates the online experience? Then you may be the successful eCommerce Writer candidate we are looking to join our team. One that is imaginative – equal parts creative and analytical. Your copy will drive visitors and customers to make smart and informed purchasing decisions while adhering to eCommerce best practices. You’re comfortable collaborating with anyone–from the design team to the product team–learning about the brand and what motivates customers. When more information is needed, you’ll research the project and find the nuggets that spark fresh creativity with a grounded approach. You’re a storyteller, grammar wiz, and wordsmith who crafts copy that drives impact.
- Create written content that increases traffic quality and quantity across the buying journey
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies, including product and user journey optimization
- Develop engaging, high-quality written content; educate users and drive increased traffic/engagement
- Write user-first on-brand product copy with an eye on SEO and the Amazon marketplace
- Transforms a creative brief into multiple creative concepts
- Collaborates with internal and external teams
- Equipment, Apparel, Content, Social, Email, PR, Paid Digital, eComm, Amazon
- Conducts research about the target audience, client business, and cultural significance to spark creative
- Edits and proofreads copy as needed
- Presents ideas effectively and articulates why a concept does or does not work
- Other responsibilities as requested
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, knowing how to determine content success
- Proficient with keyword research strategies
- Perceptive insights that spark fresh and unique creative concepts
- Vivid storytelling ability with long and short-form writing and various creative: headlines and slogans
- Immaculate editing and proofreading skills: grammar, punctuation, spelling, structure, and organization
- Earnest research skills to better understand the assignment, audience, and brand
- Can flex between copy styles (brand, technical, product, direct response) with ease
- Diligent multitasker who is deadline-driven and organized
- Collaborative, positive, thrives in a fast-paced environment; and can laugh about the craziness
- BS/BA in marketing, English, journalism, or related field
- 3-5 years in a creative agency or in-house creative team as a writer
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, communication, critical-thinking skills
- Intellectually curious; strong work ethic; attention to detail; problem-solving skills
This position can work remotely; requires sitting or standing for long periods of time working on a computer or talking on the phone; may require attendance of off-site events and in-office meetings.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.