PXG - Director of IT Service Delivery (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team? T
The Director of IT Service Delivery ensures services, workflows, and customer success are continually reviewed for improvement and user experience. This covers all applications and services which are maintained or owned by the technology department. Additionally, this role will partner with business leaders, product owners, and customers to assist in the evaluation of their systems or areas of ownership. This role is global, as such the Director of IT Service Delivery will travel to our facilities, domestically and internationally to review that our technology standards and practices are maintained and understood by our customers. On completed evaluation, the Director of IT Service Delivery can request resources to review and/or execute on the findings and schedule a follow-up evaluation post-completion. For non-US positions, travel to Scottsdale, AZ for initial training will be required. Estimated training 5-10 business days depending on experience.
- Evaluate and interpret a wide range of workflows, systems, or processes and define areas for improvement
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to determine service needs and how our offerings can address their growth and potential
- Maintain and develop relationships with department leaders, focusing especially on building long-term relationships
- Identify potential clients and present existing success stories involving various departments and our service offerings
- Create remediation reports leveraging current company tooling and standards
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections on our key service offerings
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals
- Interact with all layers of the business to understand how our customers interface with our systems
- Ensure our departmental processes and standards are documented, understood, and executed in all applicable locations
- Partner with Product Owners to ensure our systems are functioning as intended
- Define the processes and workflows for the IT Service Delivery team
Experience and Education Required:
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a technical support role
- Minimum 5 years in a senior technical or lead role
- Minimum 3 years in a management role
- Familiar and comfortable authoring technical documentation
- Familiar with the Atlassian product suite
- Familiar with creating business cases, requests for proposals to both internal and external customers
- A keen eye for technical nuance and subsequent articulation of problems
- An associate's degree in computer science or a relevant field is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker, able to identify pain points in a system or process and perform discovery on the issue
- A positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills is needed to develop relationships with stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including writing ability to create reports with actionable items and recommendations for remediation
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a diversified workload.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of operations and client services.
Working Conditions: This position will be exposed to various working conditions, both in a team environment and independently. Must be able to sit and work at a desk and stand for long periods of time. This position will be required to travel to various properties depending on needs. Work from home will be available on occasion. Additionally, on-call rotation periods may include support requests during off-hours, weekends, or holidays, as those are typically high sales days for our retail businesses. Applicant must be able to lift 20 pounds and carry for short distances approximately from a parking lot to an end user's desk.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.