PXG - Director, Global Creative & Production Operations
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position spearheads the day-to-day global creative and productions department operations for PXG. The Director, Global Creative & Production Operations general responsibilities revolve around communicating with stakeholders and briefing teams, setting goals and deadlines, coordinating and optimizing deliverables, and overseeing the workflows involved in creative and content development and post-production.
- Lead project management for creative initiatives, owning and driving project timelines, and leading cross-functional meetings and planning.
- Serve as first point of contact for all channel owners that leverage the design, copy, content, and production teams, managing deliverables, scope, and expectations while ensuring that issues are addressed and resolved.
- Work within the department to refine workflows related to the creative development process, content development process, and post-production process, project volume, ticket assignment, and timelines.
- Ensure creative campaigns are represented as a full omni-channel experience and meet the requirements and strategic priorities of channel owners and international teams as needed.
- Collaborate with internal teams to strategize on asset and content creation opportunities to ensure a cohesive and consistent customer journey through the funnel.
- Develop and maintain overall project plans and schedules by setting and reevaluating project milestones.
- Proactively communicate schedule and scope changes; anticipate and escalate resourcing issues and project/program issues as appropriate.
- Monitor and track bandwidth of the creative, content, and post-production teams by strategically leveraging the resources of the groups to prioritize requests, maximize efficiency, and generate best-in-class results.
- Review assets for accuracy prior to review by the cross functional teams.
- Secure executive approvals in a timely fashion, while communicating and managing expectations both upward and downward.
- Maintain understanding of all aspects of brand standards, design, production, and post-production processes.
- Conduct status update meetings on a regular basis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High volume, deadline driven project management experience, including the ability to shine under pressure and make on-the-fly decisions.
- Hands-on experience collaborating with marketing, media, and eComm stakeholders, briefing teams, and coordinating projects.
- Adept at developing workflows and driving project initiatives with approaches that limit schedule and deliverables risks and issues.
- Acute attention to detail and exemplary written and verbal communications skills.
- Comfortable with transparent and regular communication with executives.
- Creative, content development, production, and post-production experience is a must.
- A positive attitude and aptitude for problem solving are required.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management, marketing operations, creative and production operations, or similar role.
- University degree in marketing, journalism, or related field or equivalent experience.
Perks of working at PXG:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Dependent Care and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid parental leave
- Employer paid short term disability and life insurance
- Free set of golf clubs after 90 days
- Employee Discounts
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Free in-house café with coffee and snacks
This position can be a hybrid between remote and in-office work; requires sitting or standing for long periods of time working on a computer or talking on the phone; may require attendance of off-site events and in-office meetings
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 2098