PXG - Data Analytics (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
This position works directly with the Category and Insights Manager on the PXG Apparel Team.
- Perform data collection and reporting for sales and marketing.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data from company data sources and media sources.
- Translate numbers and data into meaningful insights and recommendations.
- Proficiency with media analysis tools and statistical software is ideal.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent time and calendar management skills.
- Ability to remain proactive and efficient in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Data Science
- At least 1-year related experience
- Efficient in Excel, Tableau
- Statistical software knowledge (python or other)
- A professional, positive, and “can-do” approach
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter without the need for continual direction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong desire to collaborate internally with other teams
- Ability to quickly pivot with changing needs of the business
- Ability to translate data and effectively communicate results and recommendations
- Proficient in Excel, Tableau
This position primarily works in an office environment and remote. Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.