PXG - Customer Insights Analyst (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
As PXG’s Customer Insights Analyst, you will be our insights guru to all things customer surveyed. You will work cross-departmentally to create new surveys, optimize existing, analyze results, and most importantly, use those customer insights to constantly drive the company forward, always keeping in mind our customer-first philosophy.
- Segment customers and audiences into meaningful groups
- Design customer experience surveys to capture the voice of the customer using various metrics
- Evaluate and report on customer experience metrics and outcomes
- Work closely with PXG’s Intelligence team to review and pull insights from analytics and data
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop strategies to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention in an effort to meet their expectations
- Optimize digital experience across all PXG websites and other platforms
- Other responsibilities as requested
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4 years of brand health experience in a consumer-focused company with a proven track record of increasing satisfaction rates and customer loyalty
- Extremely detail-oriented, well-organized professional who performs with a sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced working environment
- Knows how to use customer data to improve performance across all channels
- Proficiency in MS office tools
- Experience with Qualtrics or other customer experience platforms is a plus
This position will eventually work primarily in an office environment but can be hybrid office, working from home in the immediate term. May be required to be available to work evenings and weekends, as needed. Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1562