PXG - Corporate Attorney
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Life is short so work somewhere awesome. At PXG, incremental innovation is never an option. We are golfers, designers, and dreamers who will do whatever it takes to deliver game-changing innovation. This position provides a unique opportunity to join a small team to drive the growth at a company recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. by assisting in a variety of corporate transactions, labor/employment, international, intellectual property, privacy, real estate, and other transactional matters.
- Assist with various responsibilities and administrative tasks related to preparing, filing, and handling agreements, applications, and transactions
- Investigate, research, and perform due diligence and legal analysis
- Review, and prepare legal correspondence, documents, and other materials
Experience and Education:
- Two to five years of legal experience in a law firm or in-house legal department required
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school required
- License to practice law in a U.S. jurisdiction required
- Highly proficient in Word and Excel; proficient in other Microsoft Office products (e.g., Sharepoint, OneNote, and Teams) and contract management system
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to work both independently and collaboratively
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Strong business acumen, and organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Interest in golf preferred
This position works in a high-paced environment. Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1387