PXG - Contract Recruiter (Scottsdale, AZ)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Are you an energetic individual who loves challenges and is experienced in recruiting top talent? If so, you may be just who we need on our team. We’re looking for a recruitment ninja to fill key positions, and for that, we require a qualified and experienced recruiter to help us with this process. You will diligently work to seek out the best candidates for a variety of positions in our company. You will need to be personable, friendly, and well-versed with selling a job to a candidate.
Problems You Will Solve:
- Multi-task both recruiting and scheduling processes for a variety of positions within the organization.
- Aggressively build pipelines of top candidates by sourcing through multiple channels (LinkedIn, Indeed, PGA, etc.)
- Interview and qualify potential candidates to ensure they align with our corporate values.
- Make recommendations to improve the process.
- Always looking for opportunities to create a welcoming experience for all candidates you touch.
- Troubleshoot any unforeseen logistical complications during interviews.
- Own scheduling for assigned requisitions and provide other recruiters with administrative support to include scheduling interviews, maintain job postings, and any other administrative tasks as needed.
- Create a trusted partnership with leadership, working cross-functionally to understand each team requirements
- 1-3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates
- Experience in sourcing for retail positions preferred using multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Adaptable nature to effectively and efficiently manage changes based on business demand
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- A strong sense of intuition and urgency
- Must be a multitasking ninja
- Customer focused and desire to create an exceptional candidate experience
- Proficient with MS Office tools (especially Outlook & Excel) and familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems (preferably ADP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Superior customer service skills
- Enthusiastic team player
- Professional, positive, and flexible attitude
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, and driven team members
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing tasks
- The opportunity to work with a company that is designing and developing the world’s finest golf clubs
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand, and lift.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 1412