PXG - Content Marketing Coordinator
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
Do you want to help PXG continue its amazing growth? Then joining our team as the Content Marketing Coordinator is for you! You’ll be responsible for supporting marketing and communications, primarily by managing special omnichannel campaign initiatives which build our brand awareness both domestically and internationally. Day to day you will be actively coordinating campaign assets across multiple platforms and you’ll be working closely with your other marketing teammates to execute projects.
- Develop end-to-end plans for content marketing campaigns
- In conjunction with our Director of Content Strategy, manage omnichannel launches and creative requests to support business objectives
- Work cross functionally to integrate content activities within broader marketing campaigns
- Collaborate closely with project stakeholders and maintain strong relationships, with tight and real-time communications with larger team
- Track production progress in Jira to ensure that goals, creative assets and deadlines are met
- Support content distribution and repurposing across multiple channels
- Organize and maintain global content calendar and traffic deliverables to media outlets
- Monitor campaign performance and ensure tracking codes and analytics are in place
- Using multiple data sources to provide weekly reporting and develop presentations to showcase marketing performance with oversight from Director
- Work with localization teams to ensure content is translated into appropriate target language
- Support the delivery and tracking of equipment and apparel to Influencers, Ambassadors and TOUR Staff as needed
- Research content and consumer trends, and provide go-forward recommendations
- Edit, proofread and improve content with a focus on optimizing content with SEO in mind
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- 2 years’ marketing experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience in the golf industry is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to effectively communicate information and ideas
- Hyper-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, problem solve, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exhibit a positive, cooperative attitude with team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline and performance-driven environment
- Experience utilizing Jira and Google Analytics is a plus
- Videography and postproduction experience is a plus
- Enthusiasm for golf or sports in general
- Proficient in MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
This position primarily works in an office environment. Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Reference #: 1244