PXG - Club Fitting Specialist (Toyko, Japan)
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! We pour every ounce of innovation into each club design, from drivers to putters, and to our coveted golf apparel collections that combine performance, luxury, and style. We are actively building our operations into the Japanese market, and this position will be part of the leadership team tasked with developing strategic business planning. Ready to become part of the PXG team? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlKf886voSo
The Club Fitting Specialist is responsible for custom fitting golf clubs to customer specifications while providing high-quality customer service.
- Properly custom-fit all potential customers, ensuring the best possible equipment for them.
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude by listening, understanding, and responding to customer needs and offering creative solutions
- Gather, input, and report back customer-based data
- Provide exceptional follow-up promptly to all potential customers
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration between team members
- Increase revenue and profitability while meeting deadlines and working in an organized manner
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Customer outreach via phone and email (leads provided) – approximately 40%
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior experience in golf retail sales and customer service
- Prior club fitting/building experience is preferred
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
This position primarily works in an office/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand, and lift. Travel may be required.
Our Position Location:
- Until COVID restrictions are lifted, the position will be Work-from-Home
- Upon re-opening, the position will be located in our Tokyo office and adherence to ongoing COVID-19 workplace practices may be required.