PXG - Club Fitting Specialist (Omaha, Nebraska)
The Club Fitting Specialist is responsible for custom fitting golf clubs to customer specifications while providing high-quality customer service.
- Properly custom fit all potential customers ensuring the best possible equipment for them
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude by listening, understanding and responding to customer needs and offering creative solutions
- Gather, input and report back customer-based data
- Provide exceptional follow-up in a timely manner to all potential customers
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration between team members
- Increase revenue and profitability while meeting deadlines and working in an organized manner
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior experience in golf retail sales and customer service
- Prior club fitting/building experience is preferred
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
This position primarily works in the field or golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand, and lift. Travel is required.
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1956