PXG - Club Fitting Specialist (Louisiana)
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Club Fitting Specialist is responsible for custom fitting golf clubs to customer specifications while providing high quality customer service.
- Properly custom fit all potential customers ensuring the best possible equipment for them
- Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude by listening, understanding and responding to customer needs and offering creative solutions
- Gather, input and report back customer-based data
- Provide exceptional follow-up in a timely manner to all potential customers
- Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration between team members
- Increase revenue and profitability while meeting deadlines and working in an organized manner
- Maintain superior product knowledge
- Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
- Prior experience in golf retail sales and customer service
- Prior club fitting/building experience is preferred
- A professional, positive and flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office and basis computer skills
This position primarily works in an office/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Travel may be required.
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1180